Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Little Notes on Faith: Life is like Surfing

     When I was diagnosed with stage 3 to 4 pancreatic CA with metastasis in the liver,spleen and left ovary, I thought life would end swiftly,wanted to grab every offer.I decided to step back,waited for what GOD had to say and responded to HIM. That was more than 4 mos ago.I realized LIFE IS LIKE SURFING. You don't have to ride on each wave you see.Be patient. Paddle, wait and feel for the great wave to come. YOU CAN ONLY DO THAT WITH FAITH IN GOD. I am now healthier.stronger except for the pancreas with half of the tumor gone, the rest of the organs are normal. Pancreatic CA on normal range.PRAISE GOD FOREVER. To all Cancer patients, If I did it YOU TOO CAN. DO YOUR SHARE,PRAY, HOPE AND LEAVE THE REST IN GOD'S HANDS. Thank you, Bethany Hamilton!

No comments:

Post a Comment